Hi guys! It’s only day 2 of my challenge and I’m already finding it a challenge just to get a blog post in. What a busy Friday! I’m sitting at my computer desk at work (on lunch) with Tomato Basil soup and a Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mocha from Caribou (my new obsession). Day 2 of my challenge says to state 20 facts about me. Alright, let’s do this…
- I’m 10 of 12 siblings
- I hate sweets (the mocha I’m drinking is not sweet)
- I gossip more than I like to admit
- I’m certified in shooting and gun safety
- Fall is my favorite season
- I’ve lived in 4 different countries and visited so many more
- I’m not a great swimmer (but i want to be)
- My favorite TV shows are Parks and Recreation, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead and Grey’s Anatomy
- I prefer dogs over cats
- I’m deathly afraid of bees
- I’ve never been camping
- It’s never a bad time for a margarita
- I used to speak Spanish, Turkish and French, but lost most of it when I came to the U.S. for good.
- I play fantasy football and it gets real with me!
- I played basketball and ran track in HS
- I’m secretly obsessed with Kylie Jenner and Taylor Swift
- I have a fear of needles
- My first car was a bright red Mustang
- I love snakes
- Dubstep is my preferred music of choice to listen to when I need to get stuff done !
Wow, that was harder than I thought. I had to take a break and solicit the help of my husband to finish this list, lol.
That’s all for now guys! Thanks for stopping by!